Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.nrdw.com.au/
This website contains information, documents, pages, images and multimedia prepared by Northern Rivers Dirty Wheels Inc. (herein NRDW). While the information contained in this website has been formulated with all due care, neither Homegrown Building Projects nor NRDW warrants or represents that the information is free from errors or omission, or that it is exhaustive.
The information is made available on the understanding that NRDW, it’s committee members, administrators, employees and agents shall have no liability (including but not limited to liability by reason of negligence) to the users for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred or arising by reason of any person using or relying on the information and whether caused by reason of any error, omission or misrepresentation in the information or otherwise. Information posted at this site and all inclusions are not to be taken as advice. Users of the website will be responsible for making their own assessment of the information and should verify all relevant representations, statements and information with their own professional advisers.
Furthermore, while the information is considered to be true and correct at the date of publication, changes in circumstances after the time of publication may affect the accuracy of the information. The information may change without notice and NRDW is not in any way liable for the accuracy of any information printed and stored by a user. Recognising that some of the information is provided by third parties, NRDW takes no responsibility for the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of any information provided by third parties, nor for the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of links or references to information sources (including Internet sites).
These external information sources are outside the control of NRDW and it is therefore the responsibility of the Internet users to make their own decisions about the accuracy, reliability and correctness of information found on those external Internet links. Businesses/individuals registering their details on the NRDW website do so at their own risk, and the site administrators accept no responsibility for the use of any information provided by businesses/individuals to be displayed on this site.
When you view this website, the following information will be recorded by our internet service provider for statistical purposes:
- Your server address;
2. Your top level domain name (eg, .com, .gov, .au etc);
3. The date and time of your visit to the site;
4. The pages accessed and documents downloaded;
5. The previous site visited; and
6. The type of browser used.
No attempt will be made to identify you or your browsing activities from these records except in the unlikely event of an investigation by the internet service provider, or where a law enforcement agency exercises a warrant to inspect the internet service provider’s logs. We will only record your email address if you send us a message. It will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and unless legally required to do so we will not disclose it without your consent.
If any page on this website contains a facility for the collection of information from users, e.g forms:
- Such information will be collected and held by NRDW and access to such information will be limited to personnel in the course of carrying out their duties.
2. NRDW will use the information only for the purposes indicated on the relevant page of this website where the information is collected, and for such other incidental purposes as may be necessary to effectively discharge its functions.
3. NRDW will keep the information strictly confidential and will not disclose the information to any third party without your consent, unless required by law.
4. Where NRDW has collected information from you via this website, you can request that NRDW correct or delete its record of that information.
This privacy statement only covers this website. Linked sites may not be covered by this statement. The above site policies may be modified or expanded from time to time. Any amended policy will be posted to the site and will operate from the time it is posted.
Links to this site
You may link to this site, but permission is restricted to making a text link without any alteration of the site’s contents. You may not use any of the logos or any other material from this site as a banner or icon without NRDW’s permission. Permission is not granted to reproduce, frame or re-format the files, pages, images, information and materials from this site on any other site unless express written permission has been first obtained from NRDW. NRDW reserves the right to prevent linking by giving notice.
Links from this site
The nature of the internet prevents NRDW from guaranteeing the suitability or accuracy of any material that this site may be linked to. The providers of linked sites often have their own protocols and standards in relation to their sites. You should familiarise yourself with those protocols and standards. The above Disclaimer applies equally to the contents of linked sites and any goods or services purchased through them.
- Does not necessarily endorse the information contained in any linked site.
- Does not accept responsibility or liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense that users may incur as a result of using or relying on such information;
- Does not guarantee that any of the linked sites will be available at any particular time.
The fact that a site is not linked to this website does not necessarily imply any non-endorsement or criticism of that site by NRDW. It is your responsibility to conduct your own investigations and enquiries and make your own decisions concerning the information retrieved from linked sites or goods or services purchased through linked sites.
If you are offended or upset by any material appearing on a linked site you may lodge a complaint with the Australian Broadcasting Authority (ABA). To find out more, visit the ABA’s website at http://www.acma.gov.au
We use “cookies” when you visit our Website. It is a technology that enables us to operate an efficient service and track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to the website. There are four main types of cookies – here’s how and why we use them:
- Site functionality cookies – these cookies allow you to navigate the site and use our features.
- Site analytics cookies – these cookies allow us to measure and analyse how our customers use the site, to improve both its functionality and your overall experience.
- Customer preference cookies – when you are browsing our services, these cookies will remember your preferences (like your language or location), so we can make your experience as seamless as possible, and more personal to you.
- Targeting or advertising cookies – these cookies are used to deliver marketing and advertising materials that are relevant to you. They also limit the number of times that you see an ad and help us measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
By using our Website, you agree to us placing these sorts of cookies on your device and accessing them when you visit the website in the future. You can modify the settings on your device to prevent cookie use. Please note by disabling cookies, you user experience may be affected and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our website.
Notwithstanding any other provision, we may also engage a third party service provider who may combine your information with information from other; and may place or recognise a unique cookie on your browser for the purpose of identifying users and delivering to them interest-based content and advertisements. To opt-out of third party cookies, please contact NRDW using the details provided below.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Credit Card details are not collected or stored on the NRDW website. All payments are processed through Paypal.
Copyright © 2020 NRDW
Copyright of this website, including all material posted on this site is owned by NRDW. You may download, display, print and reproduce this material in unaltered form only (retaining this notice) for your personal, in-house or non-commercial use. For any other proposed use, you must first apply to NRDW for formal permission.
Aside from use as permitted above or otherwise under the Copyright Act 1968, all rights are reserved. Material appearing on linked sites may be subject to third party copyright. NRDW cannot give any permission to use such material and strongly recommends that you refer to the copyright notices on those sites before making use of any such material.
Phone – 0491 611 911